Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's Not Too Late to Apply to College for Fall 2013

I'll get back to my Documenting Your Learning series later this week, but today I wanted to share information with those who are still searching for a good fit college for Fall 2013. On May 2nd, the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), published its annual list of colleges that still have openings for qualified freshman and transfer students. If you were unsatisfied with your college application results, are looking to transfer, or thought it was too late to apply for the fall, I hope this list is helpful to you.

2 comments:

  1. NICE BLOG!!! Your blog is very informative for us. I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing a nice information.
    MBA colleges in Bhopal



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this list! I know this will be a great help to both high school student and those deciding to enter college or complete their degree later in life, like I did. Last summer I finally decided to return to business school- I couldn't be happier with my decision.

    ReplyDelete